In this blog, we will understand how to integrate Eclipse with maven plugin.
Steps to Integrate Eclipse-maven plugin:
1) Open Eclipse, Click Help -> Install New Software
2) click Add on below screen.
3) Enter name as ‘maven’ and location as ‘http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases’
4) Now select the newly added url from ‘works with’ drop down and then select checkbox for Maven integration for eclipse. All other selections should be as per below screen.
5) Click on Next and follow through the prompts.eclipse will restart.
6) Eclipse will restart and Maven plugin installed.
7) check if maven is installed: Click on new –> Other –> Maven –> Maven Project — > Next
output should match below screen